Skip to main content

A summer day in my life | Sassy Teen


In one of my posts, I gave you a glimpse into my quarantine life. Today, I'll give you a glimpse again, but into a better, outdoorsy life (that's what I love). I thought it would be better to let you guys in on what I have been doing. And here's the thing, my routine isn't very fancy or entertaining. It's just a typical day. 
               
Click here to see what I had been up to in my quarantine lifestyle. So, let's not wait anymore and get started! 

Morning Routine 

My alarm goes off at 5:45 am. I wake up, drink 2 glasses of water, brush my teeth and start getting ready for tennis. I like to drink a glass of milk before starting my tennis kit preparation. Then I pack my tennis kit (get the water bottles, towels and racquets ready) and leave my house at 6:15 am. 

 The session begins at 6:30 am and finishes at 8 o'clock. Then I reach home at around 8:30 am. After drinking my protein shake, taking a shower, writing in my journal, planning the day, checking my phone, and playing with my dog, I take breakfast at half past 9. 

Day Routine 

After taking a hearty breakfast (which most of the times is high-protein), I sit in my room with my books ready for online classes. There are 3 classes a day. The first one starts at 10 am and the 3rd and last ends at 12:40 pm. I like to drink one glass of water after this and also like to have a teaspoon of chia seeds soaked in water. 

Then I eat a bowl of mangoes and read a topic or two that had been discussed in the classes. Then I move on to eat lunch. Lunch time brings quiz time too, discussing about the world wars, world history, countries and capitals, and much more. After lunch, I like to watch T.V. (any movie or series on Netflix or Amazon Prime) and do some homework after that.

 Then, I again start preparing for tennis at half past 4. I fill up my water bottles and pack my towels and racquets. I change into tennis clothes and wear my tennis shoes. After combing my hair and making my typical hairstyle (a French braid), I drink a glass of mango shake. Dad drives me to tennis and I reach at 5:30 pm. 

Night Routine 

After 3 hours of intense tennis and fitness, I reach home at 9 pm. This is where my night routine begins which isn't very spectacular or something but is constant. I drink a glass of strawberry protein shake and take a quick shower after that. Then, I take dinner at 9:30 pm after which I also feel like having a glass of milk. 

After dinner, I keep searching some ideas on Pinterest. After I'm done doing that, I write in my journal for a second time. Before hitting the sack, I chant a prayer and express my gratitude to God. My day finishes at 10:15 pm, when I sleep. 

➮I hope you found this routine helpful. If you feel like it, you may borrow a point or two from this. 
                    Ask a question or add a comment and let me know about what ritual or routine do you follow in your typical summer day in the comment section. 

Comments

  1. U r Inspiration sis🌹.
    Love yah!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks for such motivational words Tavleen ❤

      Delete
  2. Loved this blog❣️..
    That's a tough routine to follow with all the intense training that you do , but I hope it'll be worth it.. You are definitely one of the most hardworking people I know..Keep going 👍❣️👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Stay tuned for more of these 🤗

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Beginner's Guide To Resistance Bands

Resistance bands are the new workout trend in 2020 for the fitness industry. These bands are made up of rubber (latex) and work best for muscle strengthening, rehabilitation and stretching.  Amid the pandemic, people are looking for affordable equipment that is best for home workouts. Whilst using resistance bands, you don't require any heavy weights. That is the best part about them! In this post you'll be learning about the types of resisitance bands, bands from the best brands and their prices, and workouts with resisitance bands for beginners.  What are the main distinct types of resisitance bands?  1. Loop resisitance bands. Loop resisitance bands make your muscles move harder. The loop bands provide stabilization to the body. Thus, along with muscle strength you also gain balance as well. Especially postural balance.  2. Tube resistance bands (may have handles). The basic resistance bands. These pairs of bands are more efficient than any kinds of heavy weights. Light-weig

Why are the Fatmagul series a must watch?

Fatmagul is the most watched series in Turkey. The series was dubbed in Hindi and was first aired in India on the channel Zindagi in 2014. The first few episodes of the series were set in Izmir, Turkey. The captivating plot and and intriguing twists makes the series a definite must watch.   The female lead character of Fatmagul Katenci is played by the beautiful and exceptionally talented actress Beren Saat. The male lead character of Kerim Ilgaz is played by Engin Akyürek. The Plot Fatmagul, a small town girl from Izmir lives with her elder brother Rahmi, sister-in-law Mukaddes, and her nephew Murad. On an unfortunate night, she is assaulted by three men who are under the influence of alcohol and drugs. What happens in the aftermath is some nail-biting drama. Here's the link of the trailer in English. Fatmagul - Trailer (English) The beauty of Turkey The series also portrays some breath-taking locations in Turkey, mainly in Iz

Knowing your Body Type (Are you an Ectomorph, Mesomorph, or Endomorph?)

Fitness goals! Most people definitely have one. Some want to gain weight, some want to lose, and others want to maintain it. And why not? You probably want to look better, you have a desire to look unique and perfect, or you want to lead a longer and higher quality of life.  According to your shape and body structure, you may be categorized as an ectomorph, mesomorph, or an endomorph. These are the 3 principal body types. Your body type is completely based on your genetics. But that doesn't mean that you can't change your body type.  Bringing a little variation in your lifestyle can definitely help you achieve the fitness/weight goals you're trying to reach.  What is your body type?  ↠ Ectomorph. If you're body is thin and lanky with a small bone structure, you fall in this category. Ectomorphs have really fast and high metabolism. Which is why, whatever they eat won't help them gain any weight.          Some examples are Brad Pit