Skip to main content

What I do in a day during lockdown!!

Lifestyle

"A daily routine built on good habits and disciplines separates the most successful among us from everyone else".

I know that lockdown has been hard on all of us. But we can learn to build on some good habits and a good daily routine to develop and nourish ourselves for the future. In my 4th blog post I bring to you the activities that I do in a day (for the weekdays) during lockdown. My routine is consistent. It is nothing really fancy, but remember, habits form  a character. The short poem below justifies my sentence really well. 

Sow a thought, and you reap an act;
  Sow an act, and you reap a habit;
Sow a habit, and you reap a character;
  Sow a character, and you reap a destiny

So, set your routine well and follow it. Be disciplined! 

1. I wake up at 6:25 am in the morning. I freshen up and start getting ready for my fitness. Then, I collect all my gear, fill up my water bottle and get my towel.
     
2. I arrange all my stuff in the living room  at around 6:50. I start warming up and getting ready for the fitness session.

3. My fitness session starts at 7am online on the Zoom Cloud Meeting App. My tennis friends and I do all kinds of strengthening exercises for the arms, core and legs arranged and organised by our coach. The fitness session takes place from Monday to Saturday, twice a day.


4. The session ends at 8. I do some stretching after that while listening to songs from my Spotify playlist.

5. After 20 mins of stretching, I drink my strawberry flavoured whey protein from ON.

6. After stretching, I take a shower to get ready for the day.

7. After this, I do some of my homework or writing portion (anything that we study during the online classes).

8. I take my breakfast at around 9:30 am. I either eat scrambled eggs or omelette or Quaker oats or Daliya or anything else for breakfast.

9. After this comes the part I loathe. Study time! Our online classes on Zoom start at 10 am and end at 12:40 pm. These classes take place from Monday to Friday.

10. After the classes end, I like to eat a little snack that comprises of a banana and some chia seeds soaked in water. I also like to note some ideas for my upcoming blog posts in my little black book.

11. At around 2:15 pm, my family settles down at the dining table to eat our lunch. During lunch, we all play a little quiz game where my dad asks questions and my two little sisters and I compete against each other to earn points. It's a really fun game that helps us increase our IQ level. There are several sorts of things dad asks us questions based on - World History, capitals of different countries, geography and so on.

12. After lunch, I start doing the homework given for the day. After some quality time devoted to homework, I watch something on Netflix. I totally recommend watching Greenhouse Academy. I watched all the 4 seasons and I loved it. The storyline is amazing. The end of season 4 is a cliff hanger, which is why I think there'll be a 5th season.

13. When the clock strucks 5, it's tea time!

14. At 5:20, I start getting ready for the 2nd fitness session of the day. I fill up my water bottle and I get my towel and other requirements ready.

15. The session starts at 6 pm and ends at 7 pm. After the session ends, I start stretching. At 7:30 pm, I drink my strawberry flavoured whey protein once again.

16. I start doing my homework again at around 7:45 pm. Then I take a quick shower at 8:30 pm.

17. At 9 pm, I take my dinner. After finishing dinner, I start looking for more blog post ideas. 

18. Finally, I finish my day at 10 or 10:15 pm. Before sleeping, I always express my gratitude to God for a healthy and auspicious day.

Hope you guys liked my routine during lockdown. Don't forget to:

1. Comment 
Because your opinions matter.

2. Subscribe 
So you get a notification alert every time I post some new content.

3. Follow and share

How to follow :
1. Go to blogger.com
2. Sign in
3. Go to your Reading List
4. Click on the add button
5. Type sassyteen14.blogspot.com 
      
    And voila!

Also, remember not to step out of your homes for useless work. Stay home and stay safe.









Comments

  1. Your posts are really very helpful. This one will help me remain organised. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so good to know. Thank you for your kind words.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Beginner's Guide To Resistance Bands

Resistance bands are the new workout trend in 2020 for the fitness industry. These bands are made up of rubber (latex) and work best for muscle strengthening, rehabilitation and stretching.  Amid the pandemic, people are looking for affordable equipment that is best for home workouts. Whilst using resistance bands, you don't require any heavy weights. That is the best part about them! In this post you'll be learning about the types of resisitance bands, bands from the best brands and their prices, and workouts with resisitance bands for beginners.  What are the main distinct types of resisitance bands?  1. Loop resisitance bands. Loop resisitance bands make your muscles move harder. The loop bands provide stabilization to the body. Thus, along with muscle strength you also gain balance as well. Especially postural balance.  2. Tube resistance bands (may have handles). The basic resistance bands. These pairs of bands are more efficient than any kinds of heavy weights. Light-weig

In memory of my dog, Bruno

For a lot of people Bruno was just a mere store-bought dog, like any other pet dog. He was the most adorable and loving dog I have ever known.  Bruno was born on 25 December, 2018, Tuesday. The first time I laid eyes on him was 6 February, 2019 at 8:19 PM. Dad got him in a cage inside the house.  Little 42 days old Bruno! My sisters and I didn't know that dad was thinking of getting a dog in the house. My mom simply opposed the idea. I had been pleading for a pup for 3 years before Bruno came.  When dad got him, we kids started screaming with both joy and fright (knowing mom would say to give him back to the store owner). But how could someone give away such a little dog with his cute, tiny face and paws. I first thought of telling dad to give him away. But I never did. Because I wanted to keep him.  We got him everything we thought he might have wanted. His cage, his bed, his chewing bones, etc. He was also the best footballer  I had ever known (lemme rephrase that). H

Reader Friendly Survey

This week, Sassy Teen is conducting a Reader Friendly Survey where my readers will get a chance to answer a few questions and submit their forms. This is being conducted to understand my readers better and what they're willing to read and learn about.  Go ahead!  Click here to open the Google Form. After submitting all the necessary details, answer the questions and click on the Submit button. Fill it up ASAP. Just take 5 minutes from your busy schedule to do so.  Thanks and lots of love!