Skip to main content

13 random facts about me

Before beginning with my post, I would like to tell you that I have achieved a milestone with my 20th blog post. This has been a small goal but I'm elated to have achieved it. So, on this special occasion, I bring to you 10 Random Facts about Me that you might not know. So, let's get started!


#2 I love cycling. This is what I love to do in the mornings and evenings in vacations. I could go on long rides on my bicycle. It makes me feel happier. Cycling on roads and going from one place to another might not be the ideal plan for vacations for a lot of people. But for me, it really is!


#3 I'm a die-hard Jonas brothers fan. It's hard to choose favourites but I would go with Joe Jonas. For me, he is the coolest of the three and has an amazing vibe. 

#4 I adore dogs. I even have a beagle myself whose name is Bruno. I've always wanted to keep either a Labrador retriever or a Beagle. My mom wasn't convinced to have a dog in the house but we finally got one. Dogs are the cutest creatures to me. 

#5 I once met Rafael Nadal when I was 11 years old in Mallorca, Spain. I remember writing a 3 page letter to him the previous night. I'm not sure if he ever read it, but he was sure happy to receive it. I was really glad to shake hands with the tennis player who is considered the G.O.A.T. 

#6 I find people with a good sense of humour very likable. It's so important to have someone that can make you laugh even in the worst of times. A friend who can lighten up the mood with a witty and humorous joke is so good to have. 

#7 I love learning new languages and singing. Other than tennis, these are two things that I have a knack for. I rarely sing in front of a lot of people but I'm definitely a good bathroom singer! 

#8 My sleep is the most important thing to me. I just cannot be sleep-deprived. I act cranky if I don't get my Zzz's. I have to wake up at 5:45 am every morning. And I generally sleep at 10:15 pm. Even more than 7 hours of sleep isn't enough for me. Im not a very great morning person! 

#9 I love watching movies based on the genres comedy, romance, mystery, crime and thriller. Horror movies generally aren't my thing. Not only movies, I even love watching series belonging to the same genre. I prefer watching non-fiction over fiction. 


#10 My goal is to win Wimbledon (The Mecca of tennis) and achieve the World no. 1 spot. Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal are my inspirations. Roger's smooth game and Rafa's physique and fitness are what I love. 

#11 I once got lost at Hyderabad airport. I didnt have a cell phone at that time which is why I had to contact my dad through a call centre or something! That was kind of a horrifying moment. 

#12 My dream house would definitely be in California somewhere. Either Sacramento or Los Angeles! Not sure about where in California, but definitely somewhere in there. 

#13 I hate the heat. I just hate it. I can do well in the cold but the heat is unbearable to me. I also live to swim. Once I get in the pool, don't expect to see me out of the pool before 2 or 3 hours. 

Hope you liked reading these 12 random (and silly) facts about me! Feel free to ask a question or add a comment. And leave a fact or two about yourself too. 

Comments

  1. It was nice knowing more about you. And congrats on achieving this amazing feat! ❣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Parvaaz!! Waiting to achieve more..

      Delete
  2. Can you publish a post about your favorite vacation or places you you you want to visit ??😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is definitely coming in one of my nexts. Thanks for the recommendation Sarah!

      Delete
  3. Your Fitbit's password is Joe Jonas's birth date 😂.. That's one of the things I know about you and You are definitely gonna win Wimbledon ,Trust me... Amazingggg blog 👏👏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I wouldn't deny the fact about my Fitbit watch's password 😂.. And thanks so much for those aspiring words..

      Delete
  4. Wow! Learned quite a lot about you Inayat. Thanks for sharing and congratulations on making it upto 20 posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Zeena.. Stay tuned for more content.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Beginner's Guide To Resistance Bands

Resistance bands are the new workout trend in 2020 for the fitness industry. These bands are made up of rubber (latex) and work best for muscle strengthening, rehabilitation and stretching.  Amid the pandemic, people are looking for affordable equipment that is best for home workouts. Whilst using resistance bands, you don't require any heavy weights. That is the best part about them! In this post you'll be learning about the types of resisitance bands, bands from the best brands and their prices, and workouts with resisitance bands for beginners.  What are the main distinct types of resisitance bands?  1. Loop resisitance bands. Loop resisitance bands make your muscles move harder. The loop bands provide stabilization to the body. Thus, along with muscle strength you also gain balance as well. Especially postural balance.  2. Tube resistance bands (may have handles). The basic resistance bands. These pairs of bands are more efficient than any kinds of heavy weights....

Study Tips For Exams

 The months of August and September are stressful for every Indian student - school or college-going. These months bring up EXAMS. These exams mark the end of the first semester. Most of us start studying around 3 weeks before exams. But a few students prefer studying a day before their exams. It may seem as if this last minute cramming technique works but it doesn't - at all. So, it's high time to gear up and start studying! In this post, I bring to you 5 efficient study tips that will help you score great this semester.  8 Study Tips For Exams  1. Study with intervals.  This technique is recommended by most experts. If you're studying for half an hour, take a break for 5 minutes and then continue studying. If you're studying for 45 minutes or one hour, take a 10 to 15 minute break.  These short breaks help you reinvigorate your mind and start fresh. This also helps maintain focus. During this short break, you can eat a snack, take a quick shower, m...

Toxic traits of A Negative Person: Why Is It Important To Avoid Such People?

Negative people! There is no shortage of such kind of people in the world.  At times you may feel like getting away from them but have no clue how. Other times, you're not sure that the people you're spending time with are actually negative or not.  You create a fixed paradigm of these people and believe that they're not the negative ones in your life. But, you may be wrong! This post will help you identify the cynical people that may surround you 24/7.  7 Traits of Negative people  1. They are really selfish.  People with negative personality traits are really selfish and self-centered. It's like the whole world revolves around them. They only care about what they derive from a situation. They wouldn't care if you're stressed about something. But if they're stressed, they'll likely announce it everywhere!  2. They have an endless list of excuses because nothing is good enough for them.  Truly, these people are never going to admit their mi...