Skip to main content

Introducing Me

My name is Inayat Roy and I'm 14 years old. Since this is my very first blog post, I would like to describe my journey of how I started to blog. 
          
       "Creativity doesn't wait for that perfect moment. It fashions its own perfect moments out of ordinary ones."

One of my classmates started blogging recently.  She shared her blogging ideas with me which I was fascinated to see. After watching her admiration for blogs based on spirituality, I was keen on starting one myself. But then came up the question - "What will I write about"? I started searching for blog ideas on the Internet, but was disappointed as I couldn't find any intriguing topics. Finally, I decided to write about my own lifestyle. What a marvellous idea! I would also like to share my views about ongoing issues that surround us in our daily lives. I want to be blogging for others to view what new they can add in their lives. I don't have any major blogging goals except to make others have a healthy lifestyle. 

This blog post was only an introduction for what I'm gonna be writing about. And I know it is too short. But it is just a mere idea about who I am and why I started blogging. Stay updated for my blogs regularly! Thank you for devoting some time to read my blog post.

Also, read my next post How to stay fit during lockdown
          

Comments

  1. Can't wait for your new blogs! Looking forward to seeing your posts! Really enjoyed reading your intro. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting for you next post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I've come up with my next blog and it'll be published some time tomorrow..

      Delete
  3. You're gonna do great in this too ...
    All the best 👍❣️👍

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best u r on the way to success ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your motivational words.

      Delete
  5. Using your creativity in the best possible way👍

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice ����

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Beginner's Guide To Resistance Bands

Resistance bands are the new workout trend in 2020 for the fitness industry. These bands are made up of rubber (latex) and work best for muscle strengthening, rehabilitation and stretching.  Amid the pandemic, people are looking for affordable equipment that is best for home workouts. Whilst using resistance bands, you don't require any heavy weights. That is the best part about them! In this post you'll be learning about the types of resisitance bands, bands from the best brands and their prices, and workouts with resisitance bands for beginners.  What are the main distinct types of resisitance bands?  1. Loop resisitance bands. Loop resisitance bands make your muscles move harder. The loop bands provide stabilization to the body. Thus, along with muscle strength you also gain balance as well. Especially postural balance.  2. Tube resistance bands (may have handles). The basic resistance bands. These pairs of bands are more efficient than any kinds of heavy weights....

Study Tips For Exams

 The months of August and September are stressful for every Indian student - school or college-going. These months bring up EXAMS. These exams mark the end of the first semester. Most of us start studying around 3 weeks before exams. But a few students prefer studying a day before their exams. It may seem as if this last minute cramming technique works but it doesn't - at all. So, it's high time to gear up and start studying! In this post, I bring to you 5 efficient study tips that will help you score great this semester.  8 Study Tips For Exams  1. Study with intervals.  This technique is recommended by most experts. If you're studying for half an hour, take a break for 5 minutes and then continue studying. If you're studying for 45 minutes or one hour, take a 10 to 15 minute break.  These short breaks help you reinvigorate your mind and start fresh. This also helps maintain focus. During this short break, you can eat a snack, take a quick shower, m...

Toxic traits of A Negative Person: Why Is It Important To Avoid Such People?

Negative people! There is no shortage of such kind of people in the world.  At times you may feel like getting away from them but have no clue how. Other times, you're not sure that the people you're spending time with are actually negative or not.  You create a fixed paradigm of these people and believe that they're not the negative ones in your life. But, you may be wrong! This post will help you identify the cynical people that may surround you 24/7.  7 Traits of Negative people  1. They are really selfish.  People with negative personality traits are really selfish and self-centered. It's like the whole world revolves around them. They only care about what they derive from a situation. They wouldn't care if you're stressed about something. But if they're stressed, they'll likely announce it everywhere!  2. They have an endless list of excuses because nothing is good enough for them.  Truly, these people are never going to admit their mi...